New Safety Measures
What is Giggleberry Fair doing to protect guests?
Giggleberry Fair has put in place many new safety measures to protect guests and employees:
- Temperature checks for all staff are conducted before each shift starts.
- Employees with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms are required to stay home.
- Masks, gloves and daily temperature checks are required for food service employees.
- Regular disinfecting of interior spaces, including café, mountain, arcade, toddler area, carousel, restrooms, and other high-traffic areas.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been installed.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for guest use.
- Encouragement of social distancing practices with signage reminders.
- Requiring the wearing of masks by guests over the age of two.
- A Wellness Concierge has been appointed to address all guest safety concerns.
- Signage reminding visitors and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC, including social distancing.
- Limiting capacity of Giggleberry Fair and of each attraction.
What are we asking guests to do to protect themselves and others?
Giggleberry Fair asks all guests to adhere to the following rules:
- Reservations are strongly encouraged, since capacity is limited for the safety of guests. To inquire about immediate availability, call 215-794-4047.
- Guests must agree to temperature checks upon entry for all members of their party.
- All guests over the age of two are required to wear masks at all times while inside Giggleberry Fair (except while seated and eating).
- Please note that Giggleberry Mountain is currently available only for kids who are between the ages of 5 and 12. Adult participation is discouraged.
- Adults should monitor their children to ensure proper social distancing.
- Guests should use available hand sanitizer frequently, especially before and after touching shared games and objects.
- Bathroom use is restricted to ticketed guests who have made reservations.
- If you have any safety-related concerns during your visit, please ask to speak to our Wellness Concierge.
- Please call 215-794-4047 if you have any questions.